Working with startup companies in customer support, service, product research, development, testing and call center along with budgeting, inventory control, team development and management has given me an opportunity to wear a lot of hats and grain experience with working knowledge as well as growth. I am looking to be a part of a fast paced challenging environment that will allow me to utilize my knowledge and experience for professional and personal growth of the organization while doing my best in contributing to its rise directly.
- Working with Start-ups in Building and Managing Complete Technical/Customer Support and QA Departments from ground up, under budget
- Skilled Troubleshooter who cuts to the root of a Problem and Determines issues with Severity and Priority
- Effective liaison between Management, Helpdesk, Development, QA, IT, PM and non-technical people
- Committed team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Modeling, designing, developing, testing, automating, implementing, administering and supporting The Customer and Product Support Departments and its Database, knowledgebase and web interface
- Managing Global Multi-Tier Support Networks across the US and off-shore
- Developed, Documented and Implemented Customer Support and QA Department Procedures
- Project Planning, Calendar, Activities, Estimates, Budgeting, Deadlines, Updates, Conflict management, Resources management, Importing, Exporting and Tracking Logistics of product through channels
- Over 3 years working with Software As A Service (SaaS) Environments on the cloud
- Over 2 years of iOS/Android Gray Box Native, Web-based and Hybrid Application Testing on Emulators and Physical Devices, with sound knowledge of concepts in the mobile application space
- Sound Working Knowledge in DW concepts, data profiling, ETL Architecture & ETL Analysis and Development.
- Project Manager and Coordinator with several life cycles of Products and Services
- Proven Leader with Demonstrated Abilities in Hiring, Training, Mentoring, Managing Teams and Products
- Web Designing, Development and Troubleshooting with multiple web design applications
- High energy, highly motivated, organized, detailed and result oriented
- Professional and effective work record in all areas of responsibilities
Capabilities:Capabilities: Technical/Product and Customer Support via Phone/eMail/WebEx and In Person, Hiring, Training, Mentoring, Project Managing, Managing Teams, Application Development, Gray Box Quality Assurance Testing, Research & Development (RND), Monitoring & Reporting, Pre-Sales Demonstration and Post-Sale Implementation, Troubleshooting, Database and Department Administration & Management, Fine Tuning, Networking, Budgeting, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Logistics, Importing/Exporting, Tax Audits, Department Audits, Sales and Marketing of both Tangible and Non-Tangible products.
Mobile Technologies: Android 2.3.x, 4.0.x, iOS 4.x
Mobile Testing Tools: ECLIPSE, AVD, Android JUNIT, MONKEY, MONKEYRUNNER, ADB, Android DDMS.
Hardware: Assembly, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and complete repair of Hand Held Devices, Laptops, Desktop computers and components.
Operating Systems: Windws: 3.1/95/98/ME/XP/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7, ANDROID, UNIX
Software:Microsoft Office 97/2003/2007/2010: Visio, SharePoint, Outlook, Project, FrontPage, Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, SSRS, Act, DOS, Lotus Notes, People Tools, Erwin, Vantive, Crystal Reports, NetObject Fusion 13, ftp, Gupta SQL, ghost, Infopump, Android, Eclipse, Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, Drupal7, CATMAN, ETL Informatica PowerCenter 8.6.0 (Informatica Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor).
Databases:Oracle 7/8/10g/11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7/2K/2005 Administration, Access, Vantive 7, Vantive Tools and Forms Designer, Working knowledge of Relational Databases such as Oracle, Informix, DB2, Sybase and mySQL
11/2007 – 12/2012 – Technical/Customer/Product/QA/Sales – Technical Inc.
- Being with a Start-Up Client Management Enterprise Solution gave me an opportunity to wear different hats from Technical Product Support, Quality Assurance to Customer Service, from Pre-Sales Demos to Post-Sales Implementation, from Training to new customers and employees and much more.
- Analyze and Isolate minor and major product Issues for Internal Customers (IC), External Business Customers (B2B) and End Users (EU) in a Fast Paced 7x24x365 setting production environment and providing complete working solutions via phone, email, WebEx, Knowledgebase and In Person client sites as needed.
- Developed, Documented and Implemented Customer Support Procedures with a Database, Web based knowledgebase to support customers, merchants and end users.
- Organized and participated in pro-active e-mail of new features of the product, upcoming releases and know issues that are sent to existing and potential customers.
- Setup and Managed Community forums and responded to end user questions, issues and feedback.
- Provided Individual and Group Training sessions, Memos and White paper to team member on major issues.
- Worked with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Support in Creating, Establishing and Implementing all the rules of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) according to the company policies and procedures.
- Using ETL Tools Performed, Established, Tracked, Monitored efficiency of product problem resolution on first contact of issue to resolution via email, Phone and in person established through the automation process and Key performance indicators (KPI) by the team member to reach above 90% performance level at all times
- Responsible to hire, train, manage and mentor team members within the organization to support products and Build Strong Customer Relations in a SaaS environment, reporting directly to VP and CTO.
- Worked hand in hand with fellow team members to establish the multi-tier support structure with First Level to Third Level of Support infrastructure through programming for the automation process.
- Building Support Infrastructure in a SAAS environment to handle 528 to 720 concurrent users worldwide.
- Managing Global Support Multi-Tier Networks across US and off-shore in Europe, Middle East and Far East.
- Working as a Project Manager on products and services using ETL and SharePoint for Reporting and Results.
- Provided Gray Box Testing of Mobile Devices for iOS/Android on Emulators and Actual Devices.
- Budgeting Projects, Resources, Importing, Exporting and Tracking Logistics of product through channels.
09/2003 – 10/2007 – Customer Support Manager/QA Engineer – Cyberidge Technology
- Supporting Enterprise Solution Customers by isolate Issues in production environment and provide solution.
- Resolving application issues through bugs and fixes, as well as enhancement requests through Engineering.
- Worked with Customers in helping them setup and configure the application and give them live tutorials via WebEx in understanding the product and ease of use.
- Provided post-implementation training to fellow and new users.
- Using SalesForce Customer Support and Remedy Solutions, .Answered any and all customer questions and traveled to client site for training and to resolve complex issues.
- Analyze and Isolate minor and major product Issues for End Users in a Fast Paced 7x24x365
- Setting up backup systems and configuring elements that would be more stable during disaster.
- Focusing on live customer issues and working with Engineering in achieving successful results.
- Monthly and Quarterly progress Reports were given to Management for review.
- Implementing Service Level Agreement (SLA) according to the company policies and procedures.
09/2001 – 08/2003 – Quality Assurance/Product Support & Service Specialist – Surf Monkey
- Troubleshooting issues by telephone, via e-mail, in Person and via WebEx. Analyze and isolate customer's Issues in production environment and provide solution.
- Resolved minor product related issues to major connectivity issues to the network and databases. Excellent knowledge and working experience in test planning, test execution and test results analyses.
- Keeping a smooth flow and an open line of communication between QA and Engineering.
- Organizing and participating in pro-active e-mail of new features of the product, upcoming releases and known issues that are sent to existing and potential customers.
- Performing various types of testing, such as functional, regression, user acceptance, negative and installation.
07/2000 – 04/2001 – Customer Support Manager – Callixa
- Provided Live Support by Troubleshooting issues by telephone and via e-mail. Analyze and isolate customer's Issues in production environment and provide solution on SalesForce Customer Support Solutions.
- Setting you the Product Support Center by Actively Hiring, training and mentoring new team members on the current and new products of the company.
- Developed and documenting the Customer Support Department and Databases with knowledgebase and web interface to support internal and external customers with low maintenance, high volume environment.
- Keeping a smooth flow and an open line of communication between Management, Product Support, Quality Assurance and Engineering.
- Working with QA and Engineering on bug fixes and delivering fixes to the customers in the form of patches or updated releases.
- Organizing and participating in pro-active e-mail of new features of the product, upcoming releases and know issues that are sent to existing and potential customers.
- Providing weekly training sessions to team members, which include: Product troubleshooting, Oracle, NT and SQL interface to the products.
- Working with upper management on Service Level Agreements, Staff Development and Retention, Avoiding Burnout, and Understanding Statistics.
McNeese State University – Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, May 1991
CoreSoft Technology Inc. – Santa Clara, California – RDBMS Oracle 7,8,10g,11g - Oracle - Database Administration, DB Design & Modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, Developer/2000, Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0
Vantive Corporation Inc. – Santa Clara, California – Vantive 7 Object Studio - System Administration & Vantive 7 Advanced Object Studio
Microsoft Training Center – Pleasanton, California – Core Technologies for NT 4.0 Server and Workstation & System Administrator for MS-SQL Server 6.5.
SIMbiosys Mobile Solutions – Fremont, California – Mobile Testing
Working Toward Master in International Business Intelligence Administration
Flying, Computers, Traveling, Reading, Hiking, Networking, Entrepreneur and Inventor