Working with startup companies. Dedicated, forward-looking management executive with a wealth of expertise in planning, developing and executing strategic and tactical customer service initiatives to drive growth and profitability. Offering a mix of cross functional business and technical expertise with the proven ability to steer customer service and IT organizations forward to excellence. Demonstrated success in refining operations, enhancing productivity and delivering financial results. Innovative, entrepreneurial and dynamic leader with solid interpersonal skills and ability to solve tough problems through effective relationship building. Influential communicator accomplished in advising senior leadership and building teams.
From being a Project Manager, Customer Service and Support Manager, Designing and Building Organizational Structure, Call Center, Product Research and Development and Testing along with Budgeting, Inventory Control, Hiring, Training, Mentoring and Team Development and Management has given me an opportunity to wear a lot of hats and gain experience and working knowledge in all fields as well as growth.
I seek a fast paced challenging, progressive, growing organizations where strong, innovative leadership and a clear vision are evident. A collaborative spirit, a drive for excellence, and opportunities for professional growth are highly desirable characteristics. Looking forward to be a part of an organization that will allow me to utilize my knowledge and experience for professional and personal growth of the organization while doing my best in contributing to its rise directly.
Professional Summary and Core Qualification:
- Working with Start-ups in Building and Managing Complete Technical/Customer Support and QA Departments from ground up, under budget
- Skilled Troubleshooter who cuts to the root of a Problem and Determines issues with Severity and Priority
- Effective liaison between Management, Helpdesk, Development, QA, IT, PM and non-technical people
- Committed team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Modeling, Designing, Developing, testing, automating, implementing, administering and supporting The Customer and Product Support Departments and its Database, Knowledgebase and web interface
- Managing both Single and Global Multi-Tier Support Networks across the US and off-shore
- Developed, Documented and Implemented Customer Support and QA Department Procedures
- Project Planning, Calendar, Activities, Estimates, Budgeting, Deadlines, Updates, Conflict management, Resources management, Importing, Exporting and Tracking Logistics of product through channels
- Over 8 years working with Software As A Service (SaaS) Environments on the cloud
- Over 3 years of Mobile Technology working with iOS and Android Gray Box Native, Web-based and Hybrid Application Testing on Emulators and Devices, with sound knowledge of concepts in the mobile space
- Working Knowledge in DW concepts, Data Profiling, ETL Architecture & ETL Analysis and Development.
- Project Manager and Coordinator with several life cycles of Products and Services
- Proven Leader with Demonstrated Abilities in Hiring, Training, Mentoring, Managing Teams and Products
- Web Designing, Development and Troubleshooting with multiple web design applications
- High energy, highly motivated, organized, detailed and result oriented
- Professional and effective work record in all areas of responsibilities
Capabilities:Capabilities: Technical, Product and Customer Support via Phone, eMai, WebEx, Go To Assist and In Person, Project Managing, KPI, Performance Analysis, Hiring, Training, Mentoring, Managing Teams, Application Development, Gray Box QA Testing, Research & Development (RND), Monitoring & Reporting, Pre-Sales Demonstration and Post-Sale Implementation, Troubleshooting, Database and Department Administration & Management, Fine Tuning, Networking, Budgeting, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Logistics, Importing, Exporting, Tax Audits, Department Audits, Sales and Marketing of both Tangible and Non-Tangible products.
Mobile Technologies: Android 2.3.x, 4.0.x, iOS 4.x
Mobile Testing Tools: ECLIPSE, AVD, Android JUNIT, MONKEY, MONKEYRUNNER, ADB, Android DDMS..
Hardware: Assembly, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and complete repair of Hand Held Devices, Laptops, Desktop computers and components.
Operating Systems: Windws: 3.1/95/98/ME/XP/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7, ANDROID, UNIX
Software: Microsoft Office 97 to 2013: Visio, SharePoint, Outlook, Project, FrontPage, Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, SSRS, Act, DOS, Lotus Notes, People Tools, Erwin, Vantive, Crystal Reports, NetObject Fusion 13, ftp, Gupta SQL, ghost, Android, Eclipse, Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, Drupal7, CATMAN, ETL Informatica PowerCenter 8.6.0 (Informatica Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor), Ellie Mae Encompass360 Adminstration
Databases: Oracle 7/8/10g/11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7/2K/2005 Administration, Access, Vantive 7, Vantive Tools and Forms Designer, Working knowledge of Relational Databases such as Oracle, Informix, DB2, Sybase and mySQL
03/2013 – Present – Client/Customer Success Manager – Ellie Mae Inc., Pleasanton, CA
- Manage business Processes, which, when implemented by Customers lead to exceptional performance.
- Helped in Creating a cooperative environment where full understanding of the performance and enablers of "best in class" client care team are fully understood across all team members.
- Maintain composure and professionalism under high-pressure conditions; open-minded; solicits feedback.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex problems to successful resolution while working against narrow time constraints.
- Promote and seek to align business process and product change to customer needs through analysis of metrics and customer input.
- Key point of contact top accounts providing technical guidance across the solution-set.
- Interfacing with technical staff, leadership, and enterprise owners to the executive level.
- Analyze and Isolate minor and major Encompass360 Issues of External (B2B) customers Internal and External in a Fast Paced production environment and providing complete working solutions via phone, email, Go To Assist, Salesforce and working Knowledgebase as needed.
- Responsible for managing overall customer experience and satisfaction with product and service delivery.
- Administrator of Encompass360 building Business Rules, Custom Forms, Custom Fields and working with NMLS related issues long with Managing User List and Personas.
- Provide Business Performance Analysis for the Client and Recommendation to CEO, Presidents, Senior Management, CTO, IT Directors, IT Managers and Business Decision Makers.
- System Configuration and Network troubleshooting, Performance Analysis of the company Application,
- Support SME for NMLS and HMDA Compliance Reporting.
11/2007 – 12/2013 – Technical/Customer Manager – Technical Inc., US, Europe & Far East
- Being with a Start-Up Client Management Enterprise Solution gave me an opportunity to wear different hats from Technical/Customer Product Support both customer facing and internal, from Pre-Sales Demos to Post-Sales Implementation, from Training to new customers and employees and much more.
- Led virtual teams to scope, develop, and integrate new subsystems and product features into the core application.
- Managed timely departmental workflow and productivity – utilization targets and revenue recognition
- Develop Customer Success through effective coaching, evaluative performance feedback and guidance.
- Develop and drive adoption of support best practices and Drive SLA attainment to departmental standards.
- Maintain and plan for staffing needs in accordance with business objectives and service level obligations.
- Analyze and Isolate minor and major product Issues for all customers Internal and External in a Fast Paced 7x24x365 setting production environment and providing complete working solutions via phone, email, WebEx, Knowledgebase and In Person client sites as needed.
- Developed, Established, Implemented and Documented Customer Support Procedures with a RDBMS Database, Web based knowledgebase to support customers, merchants and end users through Data Warehousing
- Working as a Project Manager on products and services through Planning, Monitoring and Review using ETL and SharePoint for Reporting and Results.
- Managing Global Support Multi-Tier Networks across US and off-shore in Europe, Middle East and Far East.
- Organized and participated in pro-active e-mail of new features of the product, upcoming releases and know issues that are sent to existing and potential customers.
- Setup and Managed Community forums and responded to end user questions, issues and feedback.
- Provided Individual and Group Training sessions, Memos and White paper to team member on major issues.
- Created, Established and implemented all the rules of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operational Level Agreement (OLA) according to the company policies and procedures.
- Using ETL Tools Tracked and Monitored efficiency of product problem resolution on first contact of issue to resolution via email, Phone and in person established through the automation process and Key performance indicators (KPI) by the team member to reach above 90% performance level at all times
- Responsible to hire, train, manage and mentor team members within the organization to support products and Build Strong Customer Relations in a SaaS environment, reporting directly to VP and CTO.
- Worked hand in hand with fellow team members to establish the multi-tier support structure with First Level to Third Level of Support infrastructure through programming for the automation process.
- Building Support Infrastructure in a SAAS environment to handle concurrent users worldwide.
- Provided Gray Box Testing of Mobile Devices for iOS/Android on Emulators and Actual Devices.
- Budgeting Projects, Resources, Importing, Exporting and Tracking Logistics of product through channels.
09/2003 – 10/2007 – Customer Support Manager/QA – Cyberidge Technology, US & Europe
- Supporting Enterprise Solution Customers by isolate Issues in production environment and provide solution.
- Resolved application software and hardware issues through vigorous testing and debugged and provided a solution to fix errors.
- Provided live presentation/tutorial through WebEx to customers and help setting up wizard programming and configuration of SaleForce and Remedy application according to their needs.
- Provided post-implementation training to fellow and new users.
- Using SalesForce Customer Support and Remedy Solutions, .Answered any and all customer questions and traveled to client site for training and to resolve complex issues.
- Analyze and Isolate minor and major product Issues for End Users in a Fast Paced 7x24x365
- Configured and set-up the backup computers system, database and network routers without any down time, in case of disasters.
- Focusing on live customer issues and working with Engineering in achieving successful results.
- Provided monthly and quarterly progress report to upper level management
- Visited customers on-site to resolve Hardware and Software related complex issues.
- Established and Implemented Service Level Agreement (SLA) according to the company policies and procedures.
- Weekly meeting with customer support team to discuss any product s and customers related issue
09/2001 – 08/2003 – Quality Assurance/Product Support & Service Specialist – Surf Monkey
- Troubleshooting issues by telephone, via e-mail, in Person and via WebEx. Analyze and isolate customer's Issues in production environment and provide solution.
- Resolved minor product related issues to major connectivity issues to the network and databases. Excellent knowledge and working experience in test planning, test execution and test results analyses.
- Keeping a smooth flow and an open line of communication between QA and Engineering.
- Organizing and participating in pro-active e-mail of new features of the product, upcoming releases and known issues that are sent to existing and potential customers.
- Performing various types of testing, such as functional, regression, user acceptance, negative and installation.
07/2000 – 04/2001 – Customer Support Manager – Callixa
- Provided Live Support by Troubleshooting issues by telephone and via e-mail. Analyze and isolate customer's Issues in production environment and provide solution on SalesForce Customer Support Solutions.
- Setting you the Product Support Center by Actively Hiring, training and mentoring new team members on the current and new products of the company.
- Developed and documenting the Customer Support Department and Databases with knowledgebase and web interface to support internal and external customers with low maintenance, high volume environment.
- Keeping a smooth flow and an open line of communication between Management, Product Support, Quality Assurance and Engineering.
- Working with QA and Engineering on bug fixes and delivering fixes to the customers in the form of patches or updated releases.
- Organizing and participating in pro-active e-mail of new features of the product, upcoming releases and know issues that are sent to existing and potential customers.
- Providing weekly training sessions to team members, which include: Product troubleshooting, Oracle, NT and SQL interface to the products.
- Working with upper management on Service Level Agreements, Staff Development and Retention, Avoiding Burnout, and Understanding Statistics.
McNeese State University – Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, May 1991
CoreSoft Technology Inc. – Santa Clara, California – RDBMS Oracle 7,8,10g,11g - Oracle - Database Administration, DB Design & Modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, Developer/2000, Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0
Vantive Corporation Inc. – Santa Clara, California – Vantive 7 Object Studio - System Administration & Vantive 7 Advanced Object Studio
Microsoft Training Center – Pleasanton, California – Core Technologies for NT 4.0 Server and Workstation & System Administrator for MS-SQL Server 6.5.
SIMbiosys Mobile Solutions – Fremont, California – Mobile Testing
Working Toward Master in International Business Intelligence Administration
Flying, Computers, Traveling, Reading, Hiking, Networking, Entrepreneur and Inventor